Committing to be a part of our covenant family.
“Not forsaking our own assembling together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another; and all the more as you see the day drawing near.”
Membership is about more than attending church meetings. Members commit to joining a spiritual family who provides encouragement and support. They are called to a biblical degree of responsibility, service, and sacrifice. Our elders and leaders pledge to assist our Covenant Members with care, counsel, prayer, and teaching.
Membership Class generally occurs on the 1st Sunday of January, March, May, July, September, and November. The class is from 1-4pm, and childcare is provided. New members will be presented to the church on the last Sunday of these months during the service.
Any person desiring to become a member of The Field Church must:
- Make a personal confession of faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and show evidence of regeneration.
- Be baptized (or have been baptized) in a Gospel-believing church.
- Participate in any current membership classes. Please visit the Events page to sign up.
- Read the book What is a Healthy Church Member? by Thabiti Anyabwile (available for $10 in the Merch area or here)
- Share your personal testimony of how you came to know Christ.
- Attend a membership confirmation meeting with an elder of The Field Church.
- Agree to submit to the doctrinal outlook of our church as expressed in Our Beliefs.
- Complete the Membership Application below.
- Sign and agree to uphold the commitments expressed in our Membership Covenant below